Sweet jam cookies as made at Cedarvale Retreat in Kangaroo Valley.
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup wholewheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- Favourite jam
- Grind almonds and oats in a food processor.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients.
- Form small balls and place on baking tray.
- Press thumb into the balls and add a droplet of jam into the thumb pressed cookie.
- Bake in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes at 180 deg C or 160 deg C for fan forced.
Yields 25 -30 cookies