The classic spagetti dish for Sunday night with a good claret.
- Olive oil
- Minced beef
- Canned tomatoes
- Tomato paste
- Green capsicum
- Red wine
- Mixed herbs
- Chili powder
- Parmesan cheese
- Warm the oil and brown the mince. Remove the mince and place a in a casserole pot.
- Add the chopped onion and garlic to the pan and saute until cooked. Move the onions and garlic to the pot.
- Add chopped capsicum, tomatoes, red wine, herbs and spices.
- Stir and simmer.
- Bring a pot of water to the boil, add some oil and the spagetti. Cook until al dente. Drain in a colander, run under tap water to stop cooking, place in a serving dish.
- Serve spageeti and sauce with grated parmesan cheese.