Klaus’ tomato salsa recipe.
- 4 firm medium Tomatos, peeled, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 medium Red onion, very finely chopped
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 small clove of Garlic, crushed
- Fresh Italian Parmesan Cheese
- It is as simple as this combine all ingredients in a medium bowl, stir it in.
- Then refrigerate until you need to serve.
- If you don’t know how to peel tomatoes:
– Make slits all over the skin of the tomatoes and place in a bowl of boiled water.
– Leave them in there for 2-3 minutes.
– Then, when you take them out they are extremely easy to peel!