- 1/3 cup plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon oil
- pinch salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- Sift flour, add eggs, oil, salt, 2 tablespoons of milk.
- Beat until smooth.
- Add the milk a small amount at a time.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes before cooking.
- Quantity = 12.
- 125g butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice
- 2 tblespns lemon juice
- 1/2 cup grand marnier
- Melt butter in pan, add sugar
- Cook over alow heat until the sugar melts
- Pour in fruit juices
- Stir over high heat until liquid reduces slightly
- Reduce heat, add 1 pancake at a time to the pan, swirl around
- Use a fork and spoon to fold in quarters
- Allow to soak
- Pour over the GM and set alight
- Arrange folded crepes on warmed plates
- Spoon over hot sauce
- Serves 4 to 6